Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stress has been visualised...

To my suprise, i have got 2 comments for my first blog in such a short time.. thanks brothers, i will definitly keep myself going! It really triggers me to continue writing now even though i was not thinking of doing so at this hour. After more then 8 hours of working.. feeling exhausted.. dry and harsh... but to be frank it was not supposed to be like this as there is no much things to follow up at work today. So where is the problem? Erm.. i think most probably it is something doing with my internal image that has always been visualised. When people talk about work, immediately those descriptions come acorss people's mind are like.. tiring.. tensional.. problematic... but in fact it is not. So sometimes people are easily to be distracted and influenced without our direct awareness. That's why people screw this screw that at work even though the problem was not really as bad as people look at it. This is why internal visualised image is so important to us in such a way that it leads us to our target subconciously. Erm... why dont i practise this as i have already alived to its importance? Actually i have asked myself about this for many times.. but the reason is still remained unknown.. maybe i have not yet master the skill.. no idea. but i will try my best anyway...     

No comments: