Friday, March 27, 2009

The beginning.. the debut..

It has been quite sometimes ago i heard about blogging.. and i'm not really attracted to it as it seems insecure and i don't feel like telling the whole world about my secret. But after reading tons of friends' blog, i found that my concept was distorted. That is writing blog doesn't mean i have to expose everything of mine on the net, but it's just like a space where i could keep all my notes, of course the note of life. That why it's chapters of life. At the end of the day, i would refer back to all of these notes and share with my love one like what i have done, what i have planned to do and did it successfully and what i didn't. In addition, it is said that it brings some benefits where i'm able to know the variance between my actual plan and the standard that has been set. So it could also be the way to improve oneself. Down to the ground, what i'm trying to talk about here is to persuade myself to sustain the habit of writing blog, i dont know when would be my next post, how long does my perseverance last.. but i hope the interval could be as short as possible. As a chinese educated student, it seems a bit inarticulated in writing stuff in my second language, however i'm trying to get the best of mine to make it as emotional and vivid as i can. But i think chinese is still the first choice when it comes to express myself far from language can do. My eyelids are now getting closer to each other, what the hack when other people could relax themselve whilst i have to get up at 10 to 6 in the morning and work.. my god.. it is so tiring.. as of now, to have good sleep is the most precious....v('.')v 

2 comments:

Chun said...

lol...its a gud start, n hey ppl nowadays blog cuz of money, u could do tat too but i din do tat cuz in return i wont them 2 earn as well...lol...

neway, keep going...u had my attention...lol

Jun Hean said...

haha!!! finally you got your own blog liao, xiao ka lu!!!

~all the best~