Saturday, April 4, 2009

What A Great Saturday


Today is going to be a great day, as i dont have to go to work at shitty job... so I can now really utilise my time by attending to those untauched activities that i hardly spend time on during the weekdays such as hoursing around with friends, eat out with mates... getting my frustration out with FEAR 2... wow.. what a damn good day this is! Since last quarter of last year, i have already consigned my freedom to Jabil for about.. erm.. i would say 70 percents of them, just to exchange for something far less then my time is worth. What i'm trying to say is money.. i'm actually selling my time to somebody else when i work for other like what most people do. I dont know what is the situation for others but for myself, i have long been struggling due to this thinking. Am i really just worth that much? Or can i spend my time on other stuff that would reap me a better return or yield? From the beginning of this post, i think you could guess how fed up i'm with my current bowl of rice. So i was feeling like torturing myself to dip into this job... it has really been a waste of time to do such job like brief those operators on the same thing everyday, running WIP report... push shipment... checking email for special item... key-in OLE and packout plan report... to me, it's a vicious cycle where i must be going bananas if i keep this shit job down the road says for another 2 years. So no matter how hard it is, i have got to snap out of it to shoot for the stars... see any?

1 comment:

Chun said...

lol...i've been thinking da same damn thing...hahaha...great mind do think alike eh...lol...or shoud i said young minds with dreams think alike...

neway, i guess somehow im lost too in tis economic crisis and stuff, but yea, i cant get thingd done perfectly... as long as u din did it precisely wrong, approximately rite seems like a pretty gud deal...